Thursday, April 11, 2013

Weekend Chillin'

I love weekends!  Last weekend we had our Friday night Pizza Night in the basement and watched General Conference Saturday and Sunday. I love to hear the prophet and apostles speak - conference is always my favorite weekend of the year!






In between sessions, my husband made these amazing garden boxes. They are all finished now and painted. We can't wait to plant something in them!





For pizza night I made a Hawaiian pizza. My husband is German and thinks it's wrong to put pineapple on pizza. Funny thing is, I have ordered pizza in Germany and pineapple was an option on the topping menu. We also had a barbeque on the old charcoal grill. There's nothing like the taste of charcoal grilled burgers. So here's what I want to know:

DAILY QUESTION

Do you prefer grilling on a gas grill, or charcoal? Why? Also do you like pineapple on pizza or do you think it's wrong?

4 comments:

  1. I love the flavor from charcoal, but like the ease of a gas grill. As for the pineapple, there can never be enough on pizza. I've even threatened my husband that one day I might put some in spaghetti just to see if it is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer gas because its faster and YES I love pineapple on pizza Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will become a fan of gas for that very reason!

      Delete