Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I Spy With My Little Eye


As I spy out the front window of our office and watch the construction on the new house across the street, I can't help but wonder who the new family will be that moves in. Though we are sad to see our nice view of the mountains and daily sunsets disappear we are happy to finally have our street complete. Yes, this was the last lot on our street to go.

I'm really hoping for some little girls my daughters' ages to move in, so they have someone to play with. Our street is full of plenty of boys; my son is never bored. We know that this home will be in the parade of homes, so my husband feels the need to speed up progress on our trees and flower beds. I guess a little motivation never hurts.

My favorite movie of all time is the Burbs. I can't help but feel like I am in the movie when I spend time starring out my window (when I have the time). At least in the old house it felt that way, but here in our new house we are lucky to have a very quiet and peaceful neighborhood. Well, I take that back...with the construction, it's anything but quiet!

DAILY QUESTION:

What interesting things have you seen while spying through your blinds?

No comments:

Post a Comment