Thursday, April 25, 2013

Candid Camera



Two sisters - best friends and at times worst enemies. They play well together and they fight well together. But lately they always want what the other one has; and sometimes that's my attention. In a competition to "win my affection" they love to show off their many talents. One took first place in a big clogging competition (the trophy is bigger than her) and the other can put a diaper on her head (she's a natural comedian).




No matter what mood they are in or what new talent they are trying to anxiously show me, I always have my camera handy. I am all about the candid moments - because when they are being not so cute, and I am at my whits end, all I have to do is look at these pictures and as I sneak a smile, I am reminded of what makes parenting so worth it!

DAILY QUESTION:

Are you a candid camera parent? Or do you save it for the special occasions?

No comments:

Post a Comment