Sunday, April 14, 2013

Lessons Learned


Some lessons in life must be experienced over and over again before we finally learn from them. And that would be the case for my two year old Cambrey. She loves to sneak into my lipsticks and when I catch her, I show her a mirror and she cries every time; frightened at her reflection. Once she found my fire engine red lip stick and she covered her entire face. It looked like something out of a horror flick. This time, I am embarrassed to admit she found my purple lipstick (must have bought it for Halloween one year). As you can see in the video she was horrified at her makeup job. Will this deter her from the temptations of future lipstick  sneaking? Of course not! After all she's two.

DAILY QUESTION:

What lessons in life do you find yourself learning over and over again?


No comments:

Post a Comment