Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lesson from a Six Year Old

"I lost my toof then I really lost it, can I still have sumthing?"


So what do you do when you lose your tooth and then you set it on the kitchen counter and it disappears? You write a brief and to-the-point explanation to the tooth fairy and cross your fingers!

I went in to check on my son last night after he went to bed and I found him fast asleep with this adorable sign hanging on his headboard right above his head. Apparently it worked, because when he woke up this morning he had a chocolate pie and green bubble tape under his pillow.

It just goes to show that you should never give up when adversity strikes. :)

DAILY QUESTION:

How do you handle adversity? Do you see the glass half full or half empty?

No comments:

Post a Comment