Friday, May 17, 2013

This is What Happens When You Eat Nutella


I had to be very specific in the title of this post because she's standing next to a toilet and I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea about what is all over her face.

My youngest loves to lick the toppings off of her toast and then leave the toast behind. She does this with sandwiches too. Picks them apart, eating one ingredient at a time and then leaving the bread behind. I think it must be a personality thing. During this moment it was peanut butter and Nutella. 

Let me just say, I almost didn't want to wash it off of her nose because she looked so stinkin' adorable. This little moment made my day :)


DAILY QUESTION: 

 Do you have kids that pick apart their sandwiches? What does that mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment