Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Paisley Graduates



She did it - she graduated from preschool! I can't believe Paisley is already going to kindergarten. Her school always puts on a big graduation program and they each play a piano piece. This year it was an under the sea theme. The kids each get a diploma and a medal - and a Popsicle.

Now my youngest who is two will be starting preschool in the fall. I wondered if I should wait since she has an October birthday and will be in three years of preschool. But...I figured why not? It's good for her to be a part of school like her brother and sister, I know she'll love it.

I think I'm going to like the track system that our school is now switching to. The other day I was thinking how I need to take advantage of the summer while the kids are all here together and we should have as much fun as we can - then I remembered they will be off track throughout the year and realized we'll have plenty of time to have fun throughout the year - now we can spread it out!

Yes, that means a road trip in the fall! I love to make memories :)

DAILY QUESTION:

Do you prefer traditional school or the track system and why?






Paisley's piano piece



No comments:

Post a Comment