Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hands in the Air!


If I had a website dedicated to all of all the crime scenes these two have been a part of - it would be full of pictures - daily!

They asked for a snack. Being the kind mom that I am I brought pretzels and frosting out on the balcony. They were supposed to dip the pretzels in the forsting. I went back inside to finish vacuuming my room only to hear my son yelling to come see what the girls did. Yes, in a matter of minutes they were dipping themselves in the frosting! They had also discovered that if they spin while shaking their hands, they could create frosting art all over the furniture and the house!

The first thing I shouted when I arrived at the horrifying scene was, "Hands in the air - don't move!" I told them I needed to take a picture as evidence for their dad when he came home from work. Then I put them in the bathtub while bribing Gabe to clean up the mess with a bucket and sponge in exchange for a Popsicle.  And that was our morning!

DAILY QUESTION:

When was the last time you had to yell, "hands in the air" ?

No comments:

Post a Comment