Thursday, June 6, 2013

Feeling a Little "Holey"

I don't know about you but I seem to get these tiny holes in my shirt everyday! It didn't take me long last year to figure out that it's the rough edges on the granite counter tops. My mom has the same problem. I've been putting all the shirts in a growing pile, hoping to finally mend them and after several months and no shirts left to wear I finally got around to mending them.

Problem is - I'm afraid to wear them for fear of it happening again. I guess that's why all the 50's housewifes wore those pretty aprons. I've found that wearing a thick apron is the only way to prevent this tragic catastrophe!

DAILY QUESTION:

Does this happen to you? What do you do?

The holes
The culprit!


The shirts I patched
My never ending shirt pile



No comments:

Post a Comment