Thursday, March 6, 2014

Winterfest Performance

Two weeks ago, the girls had their first clogging performance of the season at Winterfest. It's a performance that their studio puts on to open up the competition season. It was my first time seeing their performances and seeing Cambrey clog.

We never see them at practice because there is a closed curtain and so Gabe and I go run errands and come back to pick them up. I have to say I was so impressed with Cambrey's performance for the first time. As you can see in the video she is the youngest and the smallest. She did so great! Paisley did great too!

It was a challenge doing Cambrey's hair as she doesn't have very much. I somehow made it work. I gave her a third pony tail in the back of her head since it wont all pull up into pigtails.

My Dad and his wife came and brought the girls flowers. My mom also came to support them. I spoke at Stake Women's Conference earlier that day and my mom came up to see me speak. I spoke on the power of a positive attitude and did four workshops. Afterward we had a nice lunch. Homemade soup, bread, salad and lemon cake. We got fresh flowers too. It was a lovely event.

I love my girls!

Paisley, Manuel and Cambrey

Grandpa Roger, Paisley, Cambrey and Grandma Candice
Grandma Bev, Paisley, Me and Cambrey


The costume for their second dance
Waiting to go on stage




No comments:

Post a Comment