Thursday, February 13, 2014

Off Track

We got a new computer this month and for the longest time we could not upload my pictures or videos so I apologize for the delay in posts.

The kids were off track for three weeks and we filled those weeks with a lot of fun! Boy Scout activities, valentine parties, Classic Fun Center, Swimming and lot's of yummy food!

Now we are getting ready for Valentine's Day for tomorrow. It's going to be a four-day weekend for Manuel and we plan to have some fun.

Cambrey in her princess Anna dress
My Pina Colada Mousse creation!


Did I ever mention that pie is my favorite desert? This is my Strawberry Key Lime Pie creation
My Coconut Key Lime Pie creation. Yes, this is what heaven looks like.
Blueberry, banana and chocolate pancakes!
Oven fried bacon
Ever had an Orange Julius? I haven't had one since High School, so I had to make some.


We got to go to Krispy Kreme for free donuts since the kids got their grades for the end of the term.
They love to watch how the donuts are made.
Cambrey wearing her imaginary jet pack made from a necklace
The girls at clogging practice
This is how we did her hair for picture day!
Who wore them best? She did!
Cambrey enjoyed learning how to skate the most


At one point she stopped, opened up her trunk and pulled out some chalk in which she proceeded to color on the skating rink. I ran over to tell her she cant do that and she told me I was mean.


Helping them get a feel for the skates

Zoom Zoom!





Yes, that is Cambrey pushing Gabe!


Look how little she is
That's one of the prizes that Paisley bought with her tickets

Can you see Cambrey up there jumping?

We enjoyed yummy pizza and root beer for lunch!
Gabe kept getting these weird sores on his gums
Gabe at the Blue and Gold Banquet at the church- yes, he is finally becoming a boyscout!
Gabe and all the boys in the neighborhood - he's going to love scouts!



I attended the RootsTech conference in Salt Lake and got to see Studio C do a Q&A. Gabe was so jealous. This is his favorite show!
Then, I bought a DNA kit at the conference for Manuel and I. We mailed off samples so that we can uncover our family trees!
I made homemade Chinese food and we taught the kids how to eat with chopsticks!


This is what happens when she doesn't get a nap.
I made blackberry pomegranate Italian sodas!


Dinnertime is always fun at our house!


Paisley in her Princess Elsa dress.

I made cheese bread twists! And spam spaghetti!

Gabe's artwork he calls "Dollar Rain". Those are little pink pigs on the mountain.
I made valentines for my grandmas

She loves to change her outfit several times a day. That is actually a sleeping bag she is wearing as a dress.
Look at all the valentines she got from preschool!

Surfing the waves at the Surf and Swim!


No comments:

Post a Comment