Tuesday, October 13, 2015

September Was Here

September came and went so quickly. We've had such a warm autumn season - it still feels like summer! At the end of August I was invited to be on TV again on Good Things Utah. Here's the video of my segment. It's always fun to talk about things I'm passionate about on TV.

The first week of October was worldwide General Conference for the LDS church. It was quite historic! For the first time in the history of our church, three of the twelve apostles died between spring and autumn conference. That's less than a 6 month period. We sustained three new apostles which was historic. Our beloved prophet was bearing his testimony over the pulpit on live TV and was slowly collapsing due to his age and health. He made it through and there were children who saw angels standing on each side of him, helping him deliver his message about our Savior Jesus Christ. It was a beautiful and emotional moment, that all who saw around the world, will never forget.

What a beautiful month it has been!
This is the halibut that Grandpa Roger caught in Alaska. 


Celebrating Labor Day!


Herb pesto barbecued chicken and herb aoli. Our last summer barbecue. 

My homemade apple cobbler 


Tatem loves his mommy's cooking!



Gabe's last fish died.
Eating the famous Farr's Ice Cream.


Two of my cute Laurels from church. 

Gabe's hot tub late night party.

Ice Cream in Hot Chocolate! We had mint chocolate chip, cookie dough and vanilla favors. 
Me and my friends spending a day with my favorite author Karol Truman. Karol is one of my mentors. 


Our grapes from the garden!


On a date with my handsome husband.

Paisley's late night hot tub party. 

Tatem being a big boy!


Our garden grapes. 
Baby chickens at the farm store. 





I asked Gabe to play with the digger like he used to when he was little. This takes me back down memory lane. 

Gabe and Tatem playing at the park.


Getting Farr's famous ice cream.


Cambrey learned how to ride a bike!

This boy loves to tromp around in other people's shoes. 






Party at Grandma Bev's house. 

Decorated the house for Halloween.

Gabe made a campsite in the playroom.


Camping in the playroom. 

At Black Island Farms on a school field trip for Cambrey. 


On the wagon ride. 












Having lunch.


















Not wanting to play in the corn. 



Decorating the driveway for Halloween.

Gabe's pumpkin cheesecake desserts. 



I made French toast casserole for Saturday morning conference breakfast. It's very soft, creamy and sweet. My kids ate the whole pan.


Splashing in puddles with his rain boots.


I made homemade cinnamon rolls with sweet cream cheese frosting for Sunday morning conference breakfast. 
....and omelets. 




No comments:

Post a Comment