Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Swimming Lessons, Reunions and Kindergarten Program

Gabe and Paisley have been learning how to swim! Gabe had to repeat level 2 and he took it with Paisley. He passed and now she has to repeat it. Too funny. They both begin again in two weeks. Fun times!

This last week we went to the Lundskog family reunion in Salt Lake. We had lunch, games and an auction. We took cousin Grace with us and she had a lot of fun. We went to visit my Uncle Vernon after. He lives in a care center in Salt Lake. I hadn't seen him in over 20 years. I didn't know all of this time he was living in Salt Lake. He was so happy to have visitors it almost made me cry. He told us how lonely he is and that he'd like to live with my mom.

I made him smile a lot and lifted his spirits. He told my mom that he thought I was pretty and very nice. He was sad to see us go.

Paisley graduated from kindergarten and had her kindergarten program. It was so cute. We had cookies and punch afterwards. What a busy week!








He "completed"
She "participated"


playing bingo

Cousin Grace


Paisley took this picture. Cambrey took the one above.


Cambrey was the highest bidder on this Sophia doll.

Grandma Bev and her brother Vernon


Waiting for Paisley to be done testing.

She passed kindergarten!

Me and Tatem on the slide in our backyard


Can you spot Paisley on the front row?

We had cookies and punch after the program.


No comments:

Post a Comment