Sunday, July 10, 2016

May and June!

It's been such a busy summer! I've been working on this blog post for three weeks. Manuel finally signed up for faster internet, so hopefully it won't take me as long now to publish posts. The kids are now out of school and I just got released today as an adviser in the Young Womens'. It was a surprise and now I have been called to do indexing (transcribing old records for family history research for the church). Gabe and Paisley have been asked to do piano accompaniment for the big Primary Program at church in September. They have been practicing a lot.

I finished my music album! You can listen to it here http://lindseyrietzsch.blogspot.com/p/singer-songwriter.html

Gabe turned 10 in May! The girls are on break from clogging and Gabe and Paisley are on break from piano lessons. Their last day of school was a week ago. Here's all the fun we had before school was out!



Getting Hawaiian ice down the road. 




Me and the kids at a park in Syracuse. 






Last day in the studio. I finished my album!

Our new grill! We use it every day. 

Fried pickles on a stick! My new recipe.

Mint lemonade from our garden.









Cambrey made gummy bear watermelon ice cream!





Yummy coleslaw for my fish tacos!


Gabe's 4th Grade Program - About Utah History



Hiking up to Doughnut Falls with Manuel's work friends.

Yummy Nachos at the Porcupine Grill right before. 

I spoke at a conference in St. George for the Utah Education Nutrition Program. I spoke about the science of happiness and it was the best presentation I have ever given! I love getting paid to speak about topics that I love.

Saturday morning breakfast!


At Station Park.

This month we got a new car. It wasn't this car, but it was at this dealership!



Gabe living his dream for a moment.

My strawberry and lemon cookies!

Baby Oliver's birthday party!











It was a party animal theme.








Me and Manuel




Grandpa Roger made this game. Isn't he talented? 







Lagoon!

My homemade strawberry rhubarb pie from my garden!

Cambrey graduated from preschool!



A graduation cookie!

Miss Michelle


Camp certification activity in my backyard!

The young women in my ward (church)

Tatem being Tatem


After making that mess, he threw poop all over his room. Look down at the pillows. Yuck!





My fried catfish!


S'mores cupcakes for Gabe's birthday!







Making hot dogs and s'mores for Gabe's party.









S'mores ice cream!



Marshmallows.









Gabe and Tatem.

Gabe and his friend got to compete in a school district competition! They won at the grade level but didn't win at district level, but it was sure fun to watch.








The great artist program at the kids' school. Here is their art!


The school color run!







Saurbraten, saurkraut and karatofflekloese 

Here is the store where Manuel and I first met. I was 18-years-old and working here. I haven't been there since we were dating.
I planned this for a date night. It was fun to visit memories. 

At the Ogden temple. 


On the set of production for my music video.




Manuel took these pictures. 


Manuel giving all of our video extras a tour. 




My mom, me, and my sister!



My fried catfish.




Mother's Day luncheon at preschool. 

We painted our toes.


Cambrey made this for me.

She made this for me too.


My mango salad!

Nationals at Lagoon.





Mother's Day!







Cool horse show in Sandy. 

Salt Lake City.

Disney Land


He's not ready yet. 



Preschool field trip to the dentist. 






I presented on Germany at Gabe's scout meeting. 


This is why boys don't wear lipstick. 

A really neat class that was hosted in my home. That's my friend Misty teaching, and my cousin Kristy. 










Saur braten and pretzel knodel. 

Gabe at school! 


Gabe's birthday.

Playing guitar with Grandpa Roger. 


No comments:

Post a Comment