Thursday, April 9, 2015

March

March sure went by fast. I had a birthday and the leprachans visited our home and the girls had their first clogging competition this year. The took fist place in each of their routines! 

It was a fun month for sure.


Cambrey made me breakfast in bed for my birthday!

Tatem helping Gabe check out books at the library.


Here is Tatem doing all the actions to the song "Itsy Bitsy Spider" 






Cambrey's preschool had Parent Day!



Gabe made me pancakes homemade on my birthday while I was in the shower, They were delicious! 


Cambrey and Tatem celebrated my birthday with me for lunch!

Taco Salad from the Mellow Pepper!



Cambrey and I celebrated with frozen yogurt!



The Young Women (my Laurel class) and I went to see a play at Layton High School that one of our Laurel's was in.


These two tagged along.

Leprechauns! 

Getting his chocolate fix.

Our home teacher invited us to a star party in his backyard. We looked at planets and the moon! We roasted marshmallows in the fire pit and had hot chocolate!


The Red Barn at Thanksgiving Point where the girls' clogging competition was.



My birthday lunch with family and friends!




I made Mexican meatloaf for dinner!



I made chicken Malibu sandwiches!


The set of Good Things Utah in the channel 4 studio - where I had my TV appearance. 


I had my Laurel class over for homemade Italian sodas and games!
Biscuits, ham and Red Eye gravy!


We have a basketball hoop now!



Celebrating my birthday with my dad and Candice. 


Eating at Red Robin!

Made an Italian soda and it made a strange ice formation.

The kids set up traps to catch leprechauns and they worked!



Those naughty leprechauns played tricks on us!



They left the kids some chocolate gold coins. 
They dyed our milk green!


We had St. Patrick's Day donuts! 
We had green food and real Irish cheese!



This is a corned beef salad I created! 

Mashed potatoes!


Look at my cut little leprechauns.



We had a nice dinner while listening to Irish music!


I bought new bedding for our bed.
Manuel and I were invited for dinner at the bishop's house with the bishopric and their wives. The bishop made a 1950's diner themed dinner. It was so cool!


Here is the cute menu!


No comments:

Post a Comment