Sunday, May 7, 2017

March

Life has been so busy with our vlog. Yes, we have a vlog called, Around the House. It's featured on my YouTube channel, Happy Marriages. It's the place where we now post our family videos and where you can follow us on our adventures!

As you can see, March was a busy month. I turned 36, and we celebrated St. Patrick's Day! The girls had their first competition of the year at Thanksgiving Point, and Gabe had his 5th Grade program. Despite all the busyness, we still found time as a family to have some fun!

The giant fruit pizza we made for ward choir.

Got the basement all clean for choir.

Uncle Cam and Grandma Bev at the competition. 



Grandma bought them ice cream.


Grandpa Roger came and we went to Popeye's for dinner!
Manuel and the kids surprised me the night before my birthday. They got me a nice pillow.


They got me a red velvet cake!

My homemade butternut squash soup.

The kids and I made these cookies for their business and for St. Patty's Day.

Gabe and I treasure hunted in our yard. We found an old tomato cage and a really old spray paint bottle.





We went hiking up Adam's Canyon. 










The Leprechauns came to our house and played tricks on the kids.








We made corned beef.

Parsnips





Me special banana pudding.



We roasted peppers and stuffed them with cream cheese.



Had to eat Mexican dinner with chop sticks because silverware was all dirty.





Gabe played an immigrant named Carl in his 5th grade program. He sang a song. 





Paisley had a party for her friends. 


He was hopeless about something. 



Gabe and I saw this cool barn on our date.
Gabe and I went on a date to Poppeye's.



Tatem visiting Cambrey's Kindergarten class.


We decorated for Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment