Sunday, October 16, 2016

September Fun!

September marked the beginning of fall! We have so many fun fall traditions with our family as you can see. This is why fall is our favorite season. As we said goodbye to summer, we quickly embraced autumn with all of it's excitement!

Backyard hot tubbing!






This melon grew in our garden!

I made butternut squash soup

I made Parmesan rolls

Tatem had a lingering cough 

ribs and corn bread

Crazy hair day at school!


Cambrey had purple hair.


I bought drinks for my Dad's camping party!
I made Teriyaki shrimp noodle broth with muscles and artichokes.


Shucking corn with Cherise




Cherise made these cakes!

Sliders and brats!








Water balloon games!






Sack races!





Prizes!


The kids always love Grandma and Grandpa's fishing game!




Glowing dragon flies.
Breakfast in the morning!

Yum!


Beautiful sunrise over the Sandy mountains.


Grandpa's Jeep.

On our way to Pine View reservoir. 













Gabe and Paisley





Paisley, Manuel and Gabe




Me, Tatem and Gabe
Cambrey, Me and Gabe




Gabe woke up early on a school morning and made everyone a special Fall breakfast.

Our first pumpkin shake of the season.




I made Fish Stick Salad! 


I made this from the garden.


Gabe at his box car race at scouts.



Grandparent's Day at school! The kids get to have a picnic with Grandma Bev.


I made cranberry, pomegranate cheese cake!

baked cranberry brei!


Our church Relief Society activity. A Thanksgiving recipe share. 


I made pizza bowls!

I made enchiladas!


Making Ghost-busters s'mores.






From my garden.

I made salmon.

I made pie.


I painted these for all the windows on our house.



The damage from the tornado.


Manuel and I went to Frightmares at Lagoon in the rain!






My gummy bear caramel apple!

We brought the kids back the next day.

Can you spot Gabe, Paisley, and Cambrey?



Trick-or-treating.









A pet cemetery. 




More trick-or-treating in pioneer village.









Getting cinnamon rolls at the bakery.









On the tea cups.









Parmesan bread.



Our Fall dinner! It begins the fall season. 

Paisley and I went to world-wide women's conference for the church. 


Tatem's "grandpa pants" 


The flowers that the boy and his mom brought me, after the tornado. 


Pumpkin cheesecake ice cream! 

Pickled herring sandwiches in dill sauce on toasted bread!


The rainbow after the tornado. 






















Our house.





No comments:

Post a Comment