Saturday, July 6, 2013

Up Up and Away!

I left my camera at my mom's house this week and have been waiting to get it back from her. So, all the things I have been wanting to post this week will have to wait until I get that darn camera back!

I hope you have all have had a wonderful 4th of July! In the meantime, here is a picture that the kids and I found will going through a box we forgot to unpack when we moved in over a year ago. My sister in law and niece made this and sent it to us a while back. She was trying to hint something. It's so fitting because we'll actually be going to Germany soon and already booked the flight. So, I put this on the fridge and it's a daily reminder to the kids about our fun upcoming trip to visit the family! The kids love this picture and it makes them laugh. They are so excited to fly on a plane - even though the older two have done it before. We haven't seen my in laws in over four years and they've never met Cambrey - so this trip is long over do.

DAILY QUESTION:

How often do you get to see your family or in-laws? Is it often enough or not often enough?


No comments:

Post a Comment